If two or more of these factors exist, you and your family may be at risk for a water-related incident in and around your home.
- New Parents
- New owners of a pool
- New residents in Arizona
- Resident of an apartment complex or community where the pool is not securely fenced
- Multiple children around the pool
- Lack of barriers (fences) or safety precautions around the pool (No toys, climbable furniture, ladders, etc. near fence or pool)
- Other water hazards around the home without safety features (buckets, bathtubs, toilets, etc.)
- Underestimate the mobility and ability of a toddler
MOST CRITICAL FACTOR
- Breakdown in supervision or a lack of focus when children are present
REMEMBER – 2 SECONDS IS TOO LONG!
LET THE PHONE RING!