Cardon Children’s Medical Center has partnered with several community partners to bring you our 2012 Walk for Water Safety campaign.
We are uniting to educate the community about drowning prevention to work toward a common goal: ZERO drownings in 2012. We are targeting 60,000 homes to distribute information about drowning prevention.
How you can help
Communities throughout Arizona are seeking volunteers to pick up Water Safety information and distribute it throughout their neighborhoods on March 31, 2012. You can pick up as many as you like. For more information, contact a fire department below or talk to Injury Prevention Coordinator Tracey Fejt at (480) 412-3306.
Arizona Fire Departments: See list of participating fire departments and other organizations for a location near you:
- Apache Junction: Tina Gerola, (480) 982-4440
565 N. Idaho Road, Apache Junction, AZ 85119
- Avondale: Sue Pistoia, (623) 333-6112
- Casa Grande
- Chandler: Brad Miller, (480) 782-2136
- Florence: Bill Bruin, (520) 868-7609
- Gilbert: Jean Machnicki, (480) 503-6325
- Glendale: Janet Boberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goodyear: Tanja Tanner, (623) 882-7308
- Maricopa: Brad Pitassi, (520) 251-3888
- Mesa: Michele Long, (480) 644-2294
Station 211, 2130 N. Horne, Mesa, AZ 85203
- Peoria: Tim Eiden, (623) 773-7919
- Queen Creek: Ron Knight, email@example.com
- San Tan Valley/Fountain Hills: Mark Cichocki, (480) 540-8802
- Scottsdale: Lori Schmidt (480) 312-1817
Lou Witzeman Public Safety Building, 8401 E. Indian School Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Southwest Ambulance, a Rural/Metro Corporation Company: John Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sun City West: Hollie Sandeen, (623) 215-1058
- Tempe: (480) 858-7230
- Tucson SafeKids: (520) 324-2783, email@example.com
- Yuma Safekids: Ryan Butcher, (928) 317-4667, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.