A 17-year-old boy was taken to the hospital in critical condition Thursday after being found unconscious in his family’s pool.
The teen apparently was cleaning the pool at his family home in the 2100 block of West Lupine Avenue early in the afternoon and was operating a pump when the incident occurred.
Phoenix Department spokesman Scott McDonald said the pool only had about 2 feet of water in the deepest end, where the man was found floating face-down. He was taken to John C. Lincoln hospital.
“We’re not entirely sure if he drowned or if he was electrocuted,” McDonald said.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.